My last day of work before China was yesterday. My mom came to Rochester last night. We stopped by and visited Jessica, Corban, and Malorie this morning. During the day we hung at with Joanna, Hannah, and Lydia at Charlotte Beach. We worked the pier and had ice-cream.
My bags are packed. My mom and I weighed them again today to make sure my luggage wasn't over 50 lb.s each.
4 more days to go! :)
Cute pictures! Can't wait to hear how things are going for you there!
ReplyDeleteHey Jeanna... I understand that you're hoping to stay in China another year. That's great. Based on the consistent emails and blog updates I'm receiving from you, you seem to be enjoying your experiences out there and to be more in-line with the type of work you were hoping to do after college. (Maybe I'm wrong but from what little I know, that seems to be true...)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I want to wish you the best with figuring out financials, whether that means for raising funds to stay in China, paying off existing college loans, etc. More importantly, that God would give you wisdom as to not only how to be financially sound with your endeavors, but also that He would continue to help you find the line of work and lifestyle that would be most conducive to you drawing closer to His will, and submitting your own will along the way. Peace.